Researchers at the University of Gothenburg have found that fragrances used in many skincare and household products can cause contact allergy when they are exposed to the oxygen in the air. The researchers used "state-of-the-art microscopic equipment to see what happens to an allergen once it gets into the skin". In the future with this new discovery health services will be able to diagnose contact eczema correctly and to recommend avoidance of certain products or chemicals. To read the full article please click here.