Top 10 Tips
Our grandparents knew that come the spring the house needed a really good clean. Over the cold dark days of winter the house was closed up and everything needed fresh air and a good scrub.
Top tips for spring cleaning
- Open all the windows and doors and air your home out. Get fresh air in.
- Take any loose rugs outside and shake them well or beat them
- If you have pets make sure their bedding is washed and aired. If you are allergic to your pet consider using PetalCleanse on your pet.
- Wash and get your winter clothing ready to put away for the summer.
- Change your bedding to summer weight and vacuum your mattress well. The Allergy Sprays can be used for a thorough clean, neutralising any allergens present.
- Pull furniture out from the wall and clean well behind and make sure you clean off any mould present. If you are allergic to mould be sure to wear a mask.
- Clean off any mould in your shower, around your bath or around your windows.
- Use cleaning products that are as environmentally and human friendly as possible. Be careful to read the ingredients on the label.
- Use non smelly and environmentally friendly laundry products so that your washing is clean, fresh and friendly to you and your family.
- Make sure there is lots of fresh air while you are cleaning and consider using an air purifier to keep the air clean.