To reduce moisture and therefore mould growth and dust mites:
- Ventilate your home well each and every day.
- Air out your bed by fluffing up the pillows and duvet and leaving the duvet folded back to allow the mattress to air.
- Do not dry washing on radiators, or if you do make sure you have a dehumidifier to extract the moisture from the air. If you use a tumble dryer, make sure that it is vented to the outside.
- If you do find mould in your home, use a non toxic spray such as the allergy sprays to clean the mould from the walls and wash anything musty in FabriCleanse.
- If mould is a real problem in your home, you will need to attend to the source of the humidity that is feeding the mould and then keep your home mould free with the tips above.
- A dehumidifier is an excellent addition to any home where moisture can be a problem.