If you suffer from mould allergy one of the most important investments you can make is to purchase a good dehumidifier. Many daily activities such as showering, drying laundry and cooking increase humidity. It is important to have a way of removing this excess moisture. Any leaks or sources of damp need to be dealt with and the dehumidifier will do the rest. For those sensitive to moulds we recommend a relative humidity or between 40 and 50%.
These dehumidifiers reduce the humidity that mould needs to survive, therefore they can be helpful for mould allergic people. As the triggers and symptoms of this particular condition are variable and individual, we are unable to guarantee that they will be suitable for all sufferers.